LAST UPDATED: September 23, 2020
We will only collect and process your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. If you live in the United States or outside of the United States, the data controller for the personal data that you provide or that is collected by Uber Brands or its affiliates is Uber Brands LLC, 1000 5th Street, Suite 200-O6, Miami Beach, FL 33139.
Your GDPR Rights
The GDPR provides residents of the EU with the following rights regarding their personal data:
- Right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- Right to access your personal data
- Right to have any inaccurate personal data corrected
- Right to have your personal data erased
- Right to restrict use of your personal data
- Right to personal data portability
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data
- Right to object to automated decision making
To exercise any of these rights, please submit a request by completing this form. We will respond to any requests within the time required by the GDPR. Please note that we may need additional information from you to verify your identity before we process your request.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
To the extent you provide us with personal data, we are processing your personal data under one of the following lawful bases:
- Compliance with Legal Obligations. We may process your personal data in order to comply with certain of our legal obligations.
Cookies, Pixel Tags, and Other Similar Tracking Technologies
To submit a request to exercise Your Rights, please complete this form.
Uber Brands LLC
1000 5th Street
Miami Beach, FL 33139